• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AMA flat track races at Canturbury

MarkAlm

A group of us went to the AMA flat track races at Canturbury Park last night. It was a perfect night to be there and the action was AWESOME! No accidents and the speeds that these guys and gals were running were unbeliveable. I think I heard like 140 mph in the straight aways and 100mph in the curves with some of the racers riding handlebar to handlebar with the bikes sliding through the corners.

They removed the top layer of dirt that the horses race on and ran on the limestone base. Speeds on dirt and a 1 mile track. I clocked a lap on my cell phone at 41 seconds.

My hats off to all the racers it was great entertainment and hope they come back sooner than later!

It sounds like a BLAST! When I was a teenager I used to pound on my dirt bike like that too bad life has to take hold and a guy couldn't just do what ever he liked.

I was out at Canturbury last weekend too it was a good time. Rode most of the day and then out to Canturbury with some friends and had a good time the weather was nice and racing was good too.