• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

need new tilt/trim for motor need help?

Meat-Run

I have a '92 115 Mariner and I "may have" added to much fluid this weekend and "by accident" added to much fluid. Where or how do I find out what model and size I need for my boat, need help soon? Do I go to a dealer direct or is there after market sights I can go and shop online?

thanks,

MR

I cracked the pump on the side, I think you can add to much as i had to tip the pump up to allow more fluid to go in. It leaks a little bit not a ton but it does leak. I have been wondering where I can purchase a new one as I've rebuilt the motor 2 times because its so slooowww.

Keep the suggestions coming..

mr

MM,

either will do but how do I explain what I have and what I need, sounds stupid but never been stumped like this before since theres no labeling other then to look out as it may pinch your finger decal on the pump?

mr

Give them the make, model and Serial Number of the motor, and tell them what is wrong and what you need. Probably be a good idea to get a repair manual for the motor also. Those power trim units can be a pain to remove. And if you need to dig too far into it, you may not be equipped for it and might be better off left to the pro's.

Don't know where you're located, but you may want to check out Trail N Lake Sports in Park Rapids if you're nearby. There's a good chance they have a used one and new ones can get pretty spendy.