• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RIP Bob Probert

C Brooks,

What else has Chicago done lately other than the Black Hawks??? Let's see, think hard now, I think the Bears went to the Super Bowl a few years ago, didn't they? More than the Queens have done. And let me see, was it the Cubs, no no I think it was the other team in Chicago that just a few years ago won something, wait wait it will come to me. It was right around 2005, I think that they won something like 11 of 12 playoff games and only lost one game by the score of 3-2, better than the Twinkies have done, right? And didn't Chicago have a pitcher who pitched the 18th perfect game in HISTORY just last year? I think he did, it was Mark Burlwood, or was it Burkheart...no no I think it was Mark Buehrle! Not sure but I think so, now tell me which Twinkie hurler pitched a perfect game...anybody, anybody, Buehler Buehler.....

why does everything with you come down to a "chicago sports are better then minnesota sports because..." argument? we got it, chicago is soooo sweet and so much better then minnesota. my favorite fishing forum is fishingchicago .com as a matter of fact

You put Tony Esposito in as ledgandary goaltender? Why cause he won a cup as a backup for Montreal, His numbers are nice but not Ledendary like

Claude Lemieux was the 2nd best rat of all-time behind Ken Linseman so he is not that ledendary

Greztky, Howe and Orr, Top three of all-time and Legandary, won lots of Cups and had some great enforcers protect them

Bob Probert, Marty McSorley and Clark Gillies, Legandary Enforcers who could put a puck in the net and play the game and protect star players who had HOF careers

Everyone has a role in Hockey and Bob Probert was one of the best, if not the best at his, which makes him Legandary

Done P ing and if your not, Go to Wrigley, everyone has gone there since 1906

Pretty sure he meant Mario

Ohhhhh, I'm askerd now!!!! Those third place Twinkies are gonna pass up my White Sox and win the World Series......RIGHT and then monkeys flew out my rear!

Old lawyers trick, never ask a question that you do not already know the answer to. You fell right into the trap when you asked the question, I just shoveled the dirt in over your head once you were in the hole!

Oh yeah, and another thing, my dad can beat up your dad!

Ohhhhh, I'm askerd now!!!! Those third place Twinkies are gonna pass up my White Sox and win the World Series......RIGHT and then monkeys flew out my rear!

Old lawyers trick, never ask a question that you do not already know the answer to. You fell right into the trap when you asked the question, I just shoveled the dirt in over your head once you were in the hole!

Oh yeah, and another thing, my dad can beat up your dad!

Ok. confused So your a lawyer, your dad likes to fight, and monkeys fly out of your rear. I thought your biggest problem was being from Chicago. Good luck with all that.

JW,

Are you even reading this thread or do you just want to keep trying to take personal shots. HE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED THE QUESTION....I JUST ANSWERED IT FOR HIM!

Jeez, what is in the water up there that turns brains to mush?

Reading is Fundamental.....Try it sometime!

ya windy i read the whole thread, and all the other threads where your points always seem to get back to how much better chicago sports are then minnesota sports. whoop de flippin doo basil.

my main point was how you kept saying "i dont want to say bad things about bob probert, BUT....." and then go on to list off a bunch of bad things about this guy. you have said more negative things then positive things about this guy in this thread. look how far off topic this thread has gotten. its ridiculous. it went from respecting a hockey legend to you ranting and raving about your stupid whitesox, bears and blackhawks. i got news for you, no one wants to be talking about chicago sports (other then the 95-02 blackhawks) in a thread titled "RIP Bob Probert". how about you give the guy some respect and stop tooting your own "chicago horn".

as SneakAttack said, everyone has a role in hockey and Bob Probert was one of the best ever at his. Legendary. Fun to watch. Played the game the right way. and will be greatly missed. I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed watching the stanley cup playoffs this last year and watching his blackhawks have a return to glory. It was sad to hear the news of his passing and the hockey world lost a great player.

Hey, Vote Early and Vote Often....It's the Chicago Way!

You can count this one Chicagoan as an Obama Foe! The only good thing about Obama is his choice of baseball teams, after that he and I are on opposite sides of just about every fence you can think of!

Thanks for manning up C Brooks and admitting what you did. I was just doing what you asked and then JW jumps into the fight from the bench....Does he get a game misconduct??? LOL

It's all good, just big goofs having fun on the computer to kill the time inbetween fishing trips and baseball games!

Yes sir, we are just having fun. I was starting to think that this post was gonna end up in sillytown when I mention politics. I was like opps. Good fishing to you guys.

Bob Probert born june 5th 1965-july 5 2010

It's always a little scary to me when someone born after me dies before me.

Windy, what's your birthday?

PS

Yes, I meant Mario.

And as to Tony-O, well I will let that go to a vote...just that I remember something about "most shutouts in a year" or something and being from Chi-town I tooted his horn a little----even after mentioning brother Phil (76 goals or something one year and the best garbage/around the net scorer before Byfuglien came around who also happened to be a great that the BlackHawks gave up on ala the Cubs and Lou Brock).

And as to where I go, well I'll go to Wrigley if you go to.....play in traffic.

Now I am done p ing.