• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Its going to seem like forever to get back to Woody's resort. We are going back mid august for hopefully more great eye and pike and maybe some smallie action.

Heck, I could care less what specie I catch as long as the bite is good. I think this will be my 5th trip top Woody's since Jan.

It won't be long and we will be back up Woody.

Woody's Resort rocks.

Anyone looking for a fun place and darn good fishing for numerous fishing, check out Woody's Resort at the top of the page. Woody is a sponsor of this forum.

Harvey send me the dates you will be there. My wife and I may be up there around the 12-19th and looking for a place to go. Has to be a place on the lake and on the cheap.

Maybe we can meet up and hit the lake together and see if we can find them with 2 boats workin.

Just a thought Steve. Why don't you stay at Woody's as we can hook up real easy then.

Heck, with the baitshops close, the cafe in town with wonderful breakfasts and the nice supper club in town, that about all one needs.

One as you know is also close to International falls if one needs about anything.

This being my 5th or 6th trip to Woody's this year, I guess I cannot stay away from the great fishing and the good CS and fishing info Woody has to offer.

Heck Woody put me this season on the 2 largest pike I have ever caught with the largest in my avatar.

If it works for you and your wife, lets hook up for a few days at Woody's.

With the rates Woody has, I do not believe one can beat them for what one recieves and the rooms are nice and roomy.

My wife needs to be on the lake and have a cabin thats away from people a bit. This is my wifes only vacation of the year so she just wants some peace and quiet and maybe get a tan and catch a few fish. You know me. I want BIG fish and fish for the pan at night. Ill call Woody and see what he has.

See you in a month and a half Woody. By the way do you have something to make this time go by a little faster. It will feel like forever til we get back up there. Keep those fish caged up for us again like you did for us the last trip.

Can't wait to get back up and see ya, God's country and the rest of the Rainy lake people we have met and enjoyed talking with. Miss it up there everyday we are away from it.