• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jparrucci

Air Conditioner Parts

I have a 5-7 year old Lennox AC that I need a new condensor fan motor for. The only place I am able to find it at is Dey appliances, and they don't seem to want to get it here anytime in the next 2 weeks. Does anyone know of a local company that would be at least willing to order one for me? This is insane that I can only order it from one place, not to mention I would think somebody around the metro would have it in stock. I can pick one up online for under $200 and have it overnighted, but still looking at next week sometime. Dey wanted almost 300. Why won't these places let ME buy the part? This is insane.

There is a place on Broadway and 94 near downtown that has helped me out of a jam before. Its called Electric Motor Repair. They can repair and rebuild as needed.