• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got in the boat yesterday!

Jim and I headed out on L. Superior yesterday. The weather was warm and calm. We caught one small coho but were marking fish like crazy! Here's a few good points about yesterday:

1. Got a little sun so lost that vampire-ish glow from having my nose in the nursing texts all this past year.

2. Got to run the boat for a couple hours so am getting a little better at that(but just a little).

3. Our plugs/flies/spoons got a nice washing. grin

Lisa, I am so happy you are learning to run the boat!!!! I have been so busy with Let's Go Fishing With Seniors and the Lakejumpers I haven't had time to post in a while. I am down at Char's right now, we were in Grand Rapids Wed. & Thurs. but got rained out so we came down here to get rained out........

It's been such a rainy year! I guess we can't complain since the lakes up north are at a good level now. Glad you had fun at Char's! I've been studying for boards and jumping in our boat around my work schedule. I've been busy at the nursing home and happy to get some hours.