• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outdoor Expo in Huron, June 12,13

DonBo

Huron to Host the 3rd Annual Outdoor Expo

The South Dakota State Fairgrounds, in Huron, will be hosting the 3rd annual Outdoor Expo. Come and experience kayaking, traphooting, casting, dutch oven cooking, the first ever GFP Antler Auction and more!

Admission is free. Also, bring your dog and take in the awesome Dock Dog Competitions!

For more information, visit: www.sdoutdoorexpo.com

Hey DonBo,

Wondering if you know anymore information on this. I checked out the HSOforum but was still wondering about the archery. Do they have a 3d shoot or is it basically just a practice shoot or for getting kids more involved? I am interested in driving out to shoot at this event if it has more options. Thank you for any info.

Q. Do I need to bring any equipment along with me, ie BB gun, bow, shotgun and shells?

A. No, all equipment is provided. If equipment is brought along, we will ask you to keep it in your car.

This is directly from the Q&A page of the expo. I do believe it is an on site interaction with no archery competition. I would still advise you to attend if you have time, it is very informative on all outdoor areas.

The reason I ask is because I had called the number on the webpage and they thought it was a shoot of some sort. Said it was indoors and there were "bear and deer" targets. The lady also said that there were moving targets as well so I didn't know if we were allowed to shoot. Is there any possiblity of shooting? If we do are we required to use Scheels equipment? Sorry for all of the questions I am really interested in going but it is quite a drive from where I am. Thanks again.