• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone using orbital batteries?

Giant_Jackpot

I have no experience with Orbital, Would like to know as well. I use Trolling Thunder Troll Batts. I need to research on where to get them (My local supplier says he can't get them anymore, I called the company that makes them and the have not returned my calls)They have been by far the lightest & best troll batts I have used.

Just picked up a Prevailer gel cel by Exide. Won't know how well it does until I get it on the water, and put it through a couple of charge cycles. If you like I can keep you posted, but I have a feeling you'll need the info sooner than that.

Good luck , Lucky

I have no experience with them but my uncle got some two years ago and is disappointed in them and will not get them again. They weren't used to heavily and were on their way down in the second year and he didnt feel they were worth the money. Hope this helps

I used the NAPA Select Orbital batteries last season and I was quite happy with them. They seemed to last longer than ordinary deep cycle batteries and they were much smaller in size, which meant more storage area for me. I would say that they are worth the extra money, if just for the peace of mind knowing that your battery will not run dry or spill.

I own a Trolling Thunder Pro pack myself. I was told that they earned a big government contract and did not have any time to make small batteries. I sure would have liked to pick up another one when I had the chance.
Dino