• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks Everyone

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who stopped by the Gapen booth in Fargo and said hi. It is nice to meet you guys. I will be at the Minneapolis Northwest show Wednesday through Sunday this week. Please come by and say hi. I would like to know who I am talking to or with when I am online. Thanks Guys and Gals Chris Winchester

------------------
"Cross their Eyes"
Chris "Catdad" Winchester
507-263-8144
www.fishandgame.com/winchester
[email protected]

Hey Chris, I'm going to try to make it to the show & stop by the booth. I've always been a fan of the Gapen products, books & videos & I'd like to check out some of the new rods. By the way, great flathead segment you did on the Lindners "Angling Edge" this weekend. Very cool to see! Vern

Hey chris it was nice meeting you at the fargo show. I also saw you and back water eddie on tv this weekend. Cant wait to tryout the rod you sold me. Hey it saved me the shipping charges. They seem like really good quality rods. Damon

catdadmn,
I saw you on the Fishing Edge Last week fishing for flathead with Jim Linder. Pretty cool and that spot is definataly awesome. smile.gif
I fish with your buddy Kev and have met you a couple times. Can't wait to get out again and hit those big cats.
Talk with you soon,
A