• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Fair

Rippinlip

Do a search on it, I believe like stated above there is some mud drags, ATV pulls and other things you can do with your own.

There looks like there will be plenty of vendors also.

Think we are heading up towards the noon hour.

Went for a couple hrs on saturday. Caught the end of the mud runs, and walked through the rest. If it wouldnt have been for the mud runs it would have been a total bust. Im really suprised they cant put on a better show than this.

Probably wont be going again next year, but I said that last year too.

Four of us went and it was OK, the mud runs were pretty cool, seeing others dump their machines over in water was the best..

Bought some stuff from DK and got alot of information for trails and maps from Wisconsin and Minnesota reps.

Good friend of mine was running his radio control race car(truck) up there and that is always cool. He was trying to jump it out of the pen, he kept landing just short of the fence, he said the fence was 85' away from the ramp end.

Sounds like it just keeps getting bigger and better, don't give up yet.

Not sure about the "seeing others dump their machines over in the water" deal as being the best. Actually no one dumped a machine this time, that's a good thing. Lots of money into these things. Some got in over their snorkels and didn't work out so well but that only happened a couple times so the event kept rolling along well.

I agree it is getting bigger every year and growing in popularity. Glad we have them assisting to keep the sport moving forward.

Finally found the flier on the mud run and i had my city messed up, it is in grey eagle which is north and west of st. cloud by about 40 miles! The "Truck and ATV MUD FUN" is on may 15th at Eagle Mountain Resort, 33861 Breezy Drive, in Grey Eagle, Mn.

Have to sign a waiver at the gate to be on the property and no coolers are allowed but they do sell burgers, pop, and of course BEER!! wink

Sux that it is on fishing opener! frown

Just called and talked to them about the Truck and ATV MUD FUN in Burtrum, MN at Eagle Mountain.

100ish x 200ish foot mud pit

$7 per person

$7 to play in the pit

ATV's can run when the trucks are taking a break. Open from 9am to 9pm.

They'll have food and beverages for sale.

I'll have to get my sportsman together tonight and run out there for a little bit tomorrow I think. See what it looks like.

Said they have done trail rides as well in the past but not this event. Maybe the one in September.