• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Training Group

kentuck_ike

Ron may next time will work.

Well the weekend is coming fast. I am planing on Saturday around 8:30 am. Let me know if you can make it. I'll have coffee & juice and maybe some rolls or something. I would like to spend sometime letting everyone get to know each other & their dogs. I have chain gangs for up 10 dogs (I can get more if we need them), So please let me know if you can make it and how many dogs you plan to bring. I would suggest a lawn chair for you & water bowl for your dogs. I would like to make a plan as a group as to how to divide up & work everyone dogs. I do have some ideas and would welcome any other thoughts.

I can also e-mail some directions if you let me know where you are coming from

Ben,

Wont make it this weekend...haven't had the boat out yet this year and I have to scratch that itch.

Will try to get to the next one. I will need directions if you could email them to me.

Coming from Lakeville/Prior Lake area via 21/13 south or 35W south which ever goes your way.

Thanks.

I'm sure I'll be working next month too. Maybe I can get out of working saturday and go in sunday. I'll do my best to let you know asap. Its always a last minute notification. Maybe I'll be able to come down a different weekend.

We had 4 guys, the holiday messed with a lot of people. I thought it went pretty well. It started to get warm really fast so we will have to play with time to beat the heat. We did some pointing & backing drills, let the dogs cool off in the pond, and some whoa posting. I hope the others guys found it to of some benefit to them as well.

Definately learned a lot. Had a good time, and hope to make it back in a few weeks. It was a great opportunity to learn from others, there is only so much you can get from videos and books.

Thanks again Ben.