• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need a dump truck of clean fill in Oakdale

OakdaleFMR

I'd tell you to go to fill exchange dot com , but I looked and there are already 9 request from Oakdale there.

I'd then tell you to look on HSOclassifieds.com

If that doesn't work, you could try the list from Craig and see if there's any dirt ads there.

If THAT doesn't work, do you need fill? Or black dirt. If it's just fill, you could get a load of clean sand hauled in for about $400, +/-.

Thanks for the response. That is pretty much what I found looking on the net. I know over in Lake Elmo the have a quarry or staging area where trucks have been dumping clean fill. Thnking of stopping by there tomorrow with cash in hand to see if I can make a deal. I was hoping someone here would have some... I will still check back. I would like my money to go to another HSO member.

Found the place. Very reasonable price. Not sure if I can post it but if not the administrator of the thread can remove it:

Mogren Landscaping & Irrigation Supply

2582 White Bear Avenue, Maplewood, MN, 55109

I only post it because so many people viewed the post, and I have spent 3 weeks looking for it myself.

Whoops the spelling is wrong the correction is Rick Buberl and sons black dirt. Their in the telephone book under topsoil.

LightningBG is correct these landscape outfits charge an arm and a leg.

One day I was in a hurry to get some dirt for a job and went to that outfit on 36 is and I just about droped a load when they charged me $23 for a yard and $5 to load it.. Funny thing Buberl supplies the dirt for this place.

Burberl is going to be good if your looking for compost or black dirt. They are mainly a recycling company. (651) 430-8185. I've brought a bunch of brush to them for disposal.

Arnt is going to be best if you want clean fill, black dirt or a mix. They are mainly excavators. (651) 426-1296. I've had Arnt do a lot of work for me and there drivers are the best I've ever come across and the loads are generous