• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

05 Outlander oil change

huntnfish

I have an 05 outlander 400 that is ready for an oil change. I have changed the oil in my Polaris but never even looked into changing The Can Am.(It has been changed but at the dealership each time) Is it pretty straight forward like the Polaris? Anyone run Amsoil in their Can-Am? Its getting to be mudding time again and I would rather do it myself than bring it into the dealer again. Thanks.

I don't think the Outlander is anything out of the ordinary compared to other machines. I know a couple of machines I had, it was easier to remove the plastic skid plate before removing the drain plug. If I didn't, it made for a real mess later on when it started dripping from the skid.

I haven't run Amsoil in any motors, but I did run the Bombardier brand (Can AM) in my DS650 and it made a world of difference.