• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Livewell Valve

JimBuck

Getting the boat ready this afternoon and wanted to ask a question regarding a livewell valve. It broke off last fall and I'm wondering what can I salvage on the rest of the aeration unit or if I would need to put a whole new one in. The valve is responsible for draining water from my livewell. The livewell pump and everything else is functioning so I'm hoping I don't have to shell out the cash for an entirely new setup because of a .50 part malfunction. Cheers. It won't be long!

SSC_0065.jpg

Mine's a little different that yours, but being that we essentially have the same boat, I figured they'd be the same. I know mine was broken when I bought it, and the seller sent me a replacement. I will try to remember to snap a photo of it tonight. I also know I kept the packaging from the replacement so I know what I need when I break it again.

Stay tuned... smile

I appreciate it Ralph. Yeah this isn't the first time the livewell assembly has had issues. I suppose parts like this aren't really built for below freezing temps. but oh well. For how little I use my livewell, it'd be nice to find a fairly inexpensive solution. Thanks for checking and I'll stay tuned.