• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

janns netcraft flexlite guides

There are a couple of other options to consider. You could use micro guides available from Batson, about the same cost as Janns flexlites. They are readily available down to size 3, I would guess a size 3 is far lighter than the smallest REC guide (they do not work well in freezing conditions however). Another option is the new Minima guides from PacBay. They are about the same cost as the Recoils though and are hard to find at the moment. They are almost as light and have a thin metal ring insert that performs as well as ceramic. You can downsize the guide (further reducing weight) a size or two and still maintain the same opening size.

Personally I would not consider Recoils on a spinning rod, there are better options out there.

go to cabelas and buy a broken tip for 3.66 and strip the recoils of it there area bout 50 of them ! however they don't recoil when cold . ...just a tip

Personally I have done it won't be going back to them ,there ok but there are better options as kenais stated