• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cargo Rack

Boosey

I was looking for some sort of cargo rack that can attach to the back of my Snowmobile. Something like a large mesh platform or something that can hold several buckets and can still pull a sled. Any photos or ideas of what others are doing or places I should be looking would be helpful. Thanks. Willing to clamp on or bolt on. 95 XLT.

I just made a cargo rack for a 95 Indy. It attaches to the sled with 4 wire-locking pins and goes on and off in seconds if you use your sled for fishing and trail riding. Right now it holds a 30" x 15" tub to keep everything enclosed. Once I get time I'll be adding a spot to hold 5 gallon pails. Won't be able to get pics up until mid March.

Johnson's Cargo Systems makes an excellent looking one that's just what you described, Boosey. Do a Web search with those three words and the word "snowmobile" and I reckon you'll find it. smilesmile

If I buy one, that'll likely be the one. I'm still thinking about having a local welder make one custom for my sled and to my design needs. It'd cost a bit less than the Johnson one, and would of course be exactly what I want.