• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Roy Lake Area/Info/Help

I am from Colorado and I have the extreme good fortune to be able to fish this lake and area the first week of June this year. I am quite versatile and am hoping to fish for all species. Any of you folks got any tips, pointers etc? By the way we are staying at Roy Lake Resort...looks pretty nice.

Thanks and see you on the water !

Antero

Like bsherck said, the folks at the resort will get you on fish better than anyone else can. Having said that, if you have a lake map, you will find some sunken humps and other structure that will all hold fish at one time or another. Plenty of places to try on that lake...

Also, if you are mobile, there are other lakes in the area that can provide good fishing, as well.

Talk to the guides at Jans they know their stuff also my email is [email protected] i will be out thier that whole week as well staying in webster fishing all the lakes around thier have a house out their and fished thier for 12 years now probably spend 40 plus days a year out thier for a non resident.