• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northwest Sports Show

TR21HP

Anybody know if Skeeter is going to be showing up with the new FX and Yammi 4 stroke for the show? I looked at the list of exhibitors and it looks kind of thin for boats and dealers. I assume Yamaha will be there in full force but would really like to see that new Skeeter and talk to a few people about it.

Greg, we all know how much you like yar craft but they dont make bass boats. lol

I was down at the st.paul sportmans show and asked the guys at Frankies if the new yamaha will be at the boat show and they said they weren't sure.

Sorry for the confusion gregg. No, I've owned 3 Tritons the past 10 years and really like them. I just wanted to see what 70,000 dollars buys you - this is the cost of the new bass boat Skeeter is offering. I looked at Yarcrafts for my first boat when I strictly walleye fished but back then they just didn't have the fit or finish or speed I was looking for. Maybe things have changed now but there aren't too many lakes including any of the big waters around here that I can't get out on with my bass boat that Walleye fisherman get out on.

Talked to friend in Arkansas who owns a Ranger dealership and he says 70K is MSRP but they are asking and getting anywhere from 58-62K for them depending on the 20 footer or 21 footer.

Absolutely insane - and he said the same thing you mentioned. He's strictly taking orders, all the pros and guides are getting them.

TR, if you are interested the Skeeter boat center in Chippewa Falls WI is having an open house on Feb 6th and they will have a FX with a Sho motor on display. There will be a bunch of different seminars and raffles as well.

[note from admin: please read forum policy before posting again. thanks]

Actually Larson15,in talking with my wife she wants to go see the new SHO and see if we can retrofit one onto our TR21!I'm sure there will be plenty of Yammi reps there to talk to so I'm kinda pumped to see what a 250 on the back of the old girl will do -the boat not my wife and the costs associated with it of course.

outdoor news has dealers with lund carryovers glass 2008 models 4 of them from 30 to 37 thats 1/4 off

skeeter dealer in cemtral mn with same off on couple carryovers

sure rangers are out their also

deals are all over you now have to shop online to save thousand s of dollars