• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sax-Zim Bog map?

Since spending a wonderful day in the Bog, I've been trying to find the map that was posted here awhile back, I think it even included where feeding stations were located. I've done a search - several ways - and can't find it.

Maybe one of the moderators can help? Or did one of you regular bog trotters save it?

Thanks Jim - I found a nice map, on Borealhunters page (Thank you Bh!) Now, can you tell me where we stopped on our little tour last week? I know we were on Hwy 7, just north of 52 when we saw the Hawk Owls; and I think the first stop - the house with the feeders, was maybe the family on Blue Spruce Road, off hwy 133; We also made long stops for the pine grosbeaks & at the site where we saw the boreal chickadees... not sure when I'll get back up there, but it's nice to know where my shots were taken!

Thanks again -

Jackie your right about the first stop, it was the feeder on Blue Spruce road. The second stop with all the pine grosbeaks was on 52 also known as Arkola Road. Its just a few miles east of Owl Avenue. Owl Avenue is where you got your crossbills shots. The third spot with the Boreal chickadees was on S. Admiral Rd. Lastly the hawk owls were on Hwy 7 just a mile or so north of Sax Rd. I think that is everywhere we hit.