• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO on a mobile phone

I browse it with my iphone from time to time while on the lake. I usually just fumble with the zoom, curse when I accidentally click a link, and pray that I don't drop the phone down the hole smile.

a mobile friendly version of the site would be a great asset!

I have had no more issues than when using a mobile version of other sites. I am on FM 60-70% via my Iphone. Sure, it is not the most user friendly when posting a large, informative post, but sure is nice to have when trying to pass the time.

I would work on the single, double, and triple tap. I can fly around/zoom pretty easy.

a mobile friendly version of the site would be a great asset!

I agree! It'd be nice to have a stripped down mobile friendly version. Faster loading, easier to navigate, and without all the bells and whistles like the stuff on the left hand side of the page.

Even using Bolt it's not the easiest to navigate compared to other message forums that have a dedicated mobile version. Mobile is where everything is heading and web-based phones are only becoming more popular with the masses. I don't know how much of a chore it is to have two versions. Maybe it's just not feasible.