• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polaris Rzr vs. New Kitchen Floor shootout. The Winner is:

Fishing Junky

Howdy Guys. Thought I'd post a few more recent pics, along with my Bro's RZR. I'm getting her done a little at a time, as work has been taking up alot of my time, which is good. I got the winch on, front and rear bumper gaurds, seat sliders on. My Brother's has a two inch lift and upgraded Progressive shocks installed. I'm waiting for my lift to come in and have the shocks waiting to install. grin Man that kid can spend money. cry I don't have many miles on it at all at this point, but can tell ya the heated cab is the cat's meow. My Brother said he can plow in his underwear if he want's, and knowing him.....well, that's another issue. Anyway, here ya go with the pics. Junky..........

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Originally Posted By: trapperdirk
You just march right up to your bride and say " HEAR ME ROAR ,I AM MAN . Then post pics of the mods that occurred . grin

TD

Ya, it's cold outside, it mite as well be cold inside too! cry

well, at least he won't be cold when she kicks him out! smile

Word of warning if tracks do come in the future make sure you have extra drive belts and you know how to install them. We had one of our guys last week get stranded a mile from the nearest road when his drive belt broke on one of our company rangers with tracks. They are hard on polaris drive system.

Thanks for the advice IFF, not gonna go with tracks though. Got a load of money in 'er already and need more for a few other things I'm gonna install. EVERYTHING for this thing is a small fortune. I just wish the Wife wouldn't keep such an eagle eye on her purse. If ya know what I mean. cry Junky....

Howdy all. Hope your havin' a great ridin' season so far. I love my RZR, but I'm havin' an issue with it. For the past 3-4 weeks or so, I've been havin' starting issues with it. First off, I park it in my enclosed trailer up at my camper on my buddies land. I use generator power up there, as I don't have electric service. So, I cannot hook my battery up to a battery tender. But, lately and it might be 5-7 days between rides, the engine turns over very slowly, and sometimes barely starts. I've thrown a charger on the battery a few times, and it doesn't take too long to show a full charge. For instance, yesterday, I rode 20 miles with it, plenty time to charge the battery, and this morning, it would barely turn over, although it started. You can turn it off and start it a few minutes later, and it will kick right over just fine. Turn it off and start it a few minutes later, and it will barely turn over again. I guess my question is, will a bad battery act like this? What are some things I should check out? My plan is to upgrade on the battery and put an on/off switch on the negative posts to turn off power when not up there to ride. Also, I can use my winch with a cordless remote. Will the winch draw power while engine is off to receive a remote signal? Thanks for any help and recomendations. Oh, I hope you all have a great Memorial day going for ya. Junky.........

Bad battery, being such a new machine it sounds unlikely, but pull it out and have it tested. What extra's did you put on that beast? Anything that would draw power? Should dig out the test light and see what's going on. Sweet machine by the way!!

Thanks Leech. I think I've figured out my problem. My winch has a cordless remote, plus a dash switch. The dash switch must have power to it, for the remote to work. Like a dummy, I hooked up my dash switch to a marine fuse panel I put in, and that is hooked up directly to my battery. Thus, the dash switch is always drawing some power, so it can pick up the remote signal. My problems started soon after I finally hooked up the dash switch. I'm sure I ruined the battery from all the draining and such. I uprgraded to an Odyssey battery, and I'm going to install a switch to cut off power to the dash mount winch switch this weekend. I'm pretty confident my problem will be solved. Otherwise, this thing runs pretty awesome. Everyone up at the lake loves it. It sure is nice to be cruising in the rain or cold, instead of sitting in the camper because of the weather. Have a great weekend. Junky...