• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Purgatory....or fishing heaven?

Last summer my inlaws took me out to this lake, supposedly this is the premier walleye fishery in Idaho...well not in July - or maybe just not for me! It was 105 deg and not a single walleye, we did land a few trout though, and as they say any day fishing is better than a day at work, right?

DSC_4838.JPG

It looked like that in every direction, hot, barren, scorched.

Although I prefer to eat walleye, trout in the smoker is hard to beat! Your photo leaves me lookin' forward to summer. Already had enough of ice fishing.

I've fished lot's of the potholes in eastern Washington that looked like this, minus the boat. Great coyote and jackrabbit country,

The trout were tasty. smile

All of those southern Idaho reservoirs look alike. This is another one I went to with my brother in law, about 150 miles from the first shot. No trout, but we caught a ton of bass in this one.

Strike%20Res%20Pano.jpg

That Minnkota with the remote and auto pilot was pretty fun!