• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

tracker marine buys crystal pierz marine

primetime49

the bending or forming of the aluminum was the highest technology ever attempted for boating

was actually NASA enginered company and should have worked but something was wrong with applying internal framework to the skin

guess waves are tougher than air

Nitro Tracker Fisher remember fisher boats

Nitro already has the old fisher technology to play with so if the need to be a walleye boat is coming to them sure it will be remnant thoughts and crossover from baas to old walleye fishers

but if you look on ntro boats HSOforum you can see the new 290SPORT walleye boat and it looks Ok looks a lot like a triton comew with a 200xl merc 2 axle trailer loaded with electronics for $33,695. Thats $4000 off for winter shows

remember that Lund hired same mold company to make their designed walleye series of glass boats 3 years ago

so do we get this boat that looks like a triton and probaly is half price of ranger lund triton and 1/3 less than Skeeter and expect it to be quality ???hope so

wish they could have figured out a way to strengthen the aluminum frame but at least somebody tried to reinvent the boat

I think we will be seeing a lot of the tracker company boats in a hurry after sports shows sales

myself we build a few boats of aluminum

would I own an aluminum boat?no= Fiberglass is so much better

I did just go to Nitro's site and built a 290 sport. 200 Verado (same price as a Opti Max 225, they didn't offer the pro-xs), added in all the goodies that come standard on most boats, added two HDS 7s (the biggest they offer) and the price came to $46000. That's after the $4000 rebate.

I don't know, is that a big price savings over the other 19.5' fiberglass boats out there? Dosen't seem like it's such a great price to me over more extablished boats and dealer networks in the area.

That killer entry level price of $34,000 is with a 200 opti and 1 black and white sonar, no GPS, no trailer brakes and no cover.

I cant imagine you could even order an entry level ranger

or triton

in all states 2 axle trailer brakes are the dot code so wonder what they think they are doing

all fishers sold glass FX18's in late 90's early 00/s had brakes

so did glass targas in same period

might not worry about established dealer networks for competiton as this puts Tracker Bass Pros at least ahead of all now gone and will more than likely give them the edge

my brother was selling one or 2 lines of their boats for several years and they were tops in boat problems

they replaced boats when customers were not happy and paid warranty to hm promptly and he got to travel all over us and alaska for dealer meeting etc

also they are looking to be gear stores so here comes competiton for fishing and gear pricing for our other stores

I think its good,even without waiting to see its good for Minnesota

my Yar Craft was 38k

it was a non current

but its 2095 DCX 150 e-tec fancy trailer (cromewheels)

marine radio 3 seats 80lb terrova...t-8 kicker

custom cove

5 YR warrenty on the e-tec liftime on the hull

So if you shop a little you can buy QUAITLY boats for

reasonalbe prices

I said this before 40k--60k both are alot of money

I'd rather spend more and be happy than be on the water 2nd guessing myself

and unless you are a guide or a pro its probably something

you are going to have for awhile had my last boat 19 yrs

I think resale will dictate purchases as a ranger Yarcraft warrior triton will gain attention

if a person fishes tournament you have to be carefull because out of date means out of money[some companies do not pay extras for boats or mtrs even 2 yrs old

tracker nitro pays back 4 years but its extras towards new boat I am pretty sure

noticed skeeter add for a carryover mtr qualifies but boat doesnt

if you save 5000 on similar boat purchase but cant trade it anywhere 3 to 5 years from now what do you do??

ya i'm not sure.. theres not lot of guys fishing the pro tours

even mtt only pays skeeter(yamaha)

but ya i think one would want good resale lookin at prices today i think i get get close to what i paid for mine

but i like it so i'll be keeping for awhile

my main point is dont get fooled on such a big investment

From what my friend at the Nitro dealer told me, the sticker prices on the site are high. If anyone is looking to buy a boat that is going to last them 20 years Nitro probably isn't the brand to buy. As far as resale, I think its a wash between Nitro and the other brands because of the deep discount compared to the others. Regardless of what people say about you get what you pay for, Nitro isn't a bad boat. They are not the best but they have been around long enough to get some respect. Another thing is that a lot of boat buyers are plain stupid or impatient when it comes to buying and this is where Nitro is going to make all of there money. Most people don't know how to shop around or know when the best time is to buy. Like I said earlier, I shopped for 4 months and got a new triton 13 grand below sticker. All it takes is some knowledge and patience. Also, using forums like this is a great tool for finding out whats a good buy.

lol i'm not sure bout using this forum for shopping

other than listening to everyone brag how good there boat is

including myself lol everybody has the best !!

i guess you get opinions

but i agree if you take your time and shop you can buy quality

below the high sticker prices

i'm happy with mine and after 2 seasons in it it will bring what i paid for it

just saw a 2009 tracker w 150 4stroke loaded with options 50 hours on it

$28,000 real good colors

so already when someone needs money the boat is not the object it is getting money nack

guess what the guy wants the money so he can get his 2010 tracker

so he must have liked it ,just wanted differant things withit and cant trade right at his dealer

another 2009 wulti species 290 with 3500 in options les than 50 hours for $28,000 with 150opti

this owner also upsizing to same boat more power more equipment

so guess they both like boat but cant trade right

[note from admin: please read forum policy before posting again. thanks]