• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WEC

The Grebe

Grebe

I agreee that Henderson beats Varner. unless Varner pulls the I'm hurt card again and quits. But for Henderson beating Cerrone? that was a complete draw and with the submissions, I had Cerrone on top. It's just good for Henderson that he is unhumanly flexible.

I am looking forward to seeing Faber get back at it on the 10th. Can't wait for the Faber Aldo fight down the road

There are some UFC matches on Saturday noght.....the prelims to the main card of Evans and Silva. I think a draw between Henderson and Carrone would have been okay? I thought it would either be a draw, or maybe, maybe, Henderson worked it out and he did.

I would say that Aldo beats Faber if and when they fight.

Maybe it's a rematch? I think I remember that fight also? But, those were the two that the UFC site had as the main event for Monday night?

Whoever it is, at least you will be able to see it as it is on Spike, not Verses.

You missed some good ones Timm. I thought that it was either a draw, or Varner had the edge on Henderson...until toward the end of the 3rd round...Henderson jumped on him and got him in a choke hold and that was that.

Faber choked out his guy, but he looked a little rusty and he took alot of punches...a thumper like Brown would have laid him out. Oh yeah, Brown won also. Tonight the UFC gets down to cases and yes, it is Diaz and Meynard in the main event.

Believe it or not, I fell asleep before the main event! I coulda punched my own self in the eye for doin that! But, I got a reprieve...while I was thinking of which eye was gonna get bloused, I went to the UFC site and the whole thing was gonna be televised again today so I was able to catch that last round and it looked to me like Diaz was puttin a beatin on Maynard. He got rocked a few times, but hey thats MMA cage fighting, give and take....fight seemed to be alot like the Henderson Cerrone fight....could have went either way, could have been a draw.

BAD NEWS for the TV fans. I just read Aldo vs Faber by summer and it will most likely be PAY-PER-VIEW I could also see Henderson vs Cerone on that card. So much for almost free fights. But I am guessing it will bring bigger paydays for the fighters.

Yeah Aldo is a big, calm, cool, and collected individual. I bet Faber puts on a better show than Brown did though.

But I call Faber the winner no matter what. I bet he makes twice what Aldo does for the fight. Faber made more than Vaner and Henderson put together.

Yeah, Brown was custom made for Aldo, not fluide enough. Brown is strong, hard hitting, good on the ground, but not really quick with those moves, certainly not like Aldo. I think Faber will give him a go, but I don't think he can win it? But, but, I could be wrong? I remember once back in 88 I was wrong.... wink