• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My season over, not yours!

Wishing right now I was back in N.D. fishing Devils Lake and Laretta like I used to. My pike/walleye season in Wis. is over Saturday, inland Minnesota already over.

You lucky folks, living in a state where the fishing never ends and where you don't need a license to have a shelter. grin.gif

Papa:

I live in Duluth/Superior, and am moving in a couple weeks to Ely. THOSE places are God's country (although I enjoyed living on the windswept Prairie, which has a feel all its own and is worth knowing).

I just wish I could have God's country and 365-day-a-year fishing, too. But maybe then it wouldn't be God's country for long, eh?

Land one of those Red River pig channel cats for stfcatfish, eh?

------------------
"I still miss my ex-wives, but my aim is getting better!"
Steve Foss
[email protected]

stfcatfish,

I saw that you were quoted in the GF Herald a couple of weeks ago in the article about fishing forum. It was a good piece and was fun to read and see the familiar user names. Good luck.

Perchpapa