• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New boat will be here next week! :)

CRFan1

Finally, after 6 weeks, my Alumacraft Classic 165 CS is going to be ready by Wednesday or Thursday of next week! I am excited as hell even though I won't be able to use it for like 4 months, lol. I upgraded quite a few things on it and I will take pics when I get it. smile

Well....I went with a 60Hp Merc four stroke efi, Minn Kota 70 Pound thrust 24V with auto pilot and co pilot and a Hummimnbird 780Ci color gps on the dash with the stock one mounted up on the bow and a 3 bank charger. smile

LOL! I will take some good pics as soon as I get it. I took next thursday/Friday off so I could pick it up and get the registration done, etc. It is supposed to snow tuesday and wednesday here in chicagoland though frown

Wow CR....with that trolling motor on that unit, you should be able to troll for about 3 weeks before needing to recharge! Thinking about upgrading my trolling motor to that as well. I have a 1600 Explorer and that is a great trolling motor for that size of boat!

Wow CR....with that trolling motor on that unit, you should be able to troll for about 3 weeks before needing to recharge! Thinking about upgrading my trolling motor to that as well. I have a 1600 Explorer and that is a great trolling motor for that size of boat!

Having owned a tracker many years ago with an underpowered trolling motor I learned my lesson, lol. I want to be able to handle wind too. smile

[PoorWordUsage] snowstorm frown I am picking it up Monday and will try and get some pics too.