• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Lost Topics

I think some topics or at the least some posts were lost from the site this weekend. Rick musta had some probs.

For my reports check-out the state forums.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

[This message has been edited by kevin neve (edited 01-07-2002).]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• There appears to be enough venison laying on the roads, gonna add a bit of that too!!
    • I've been informed that I'll be making this again this weekend up at the camper for some friends that will be joining us.
    • same here!!!!!!not many birds right now. the wrens sure are noisy. catbirds are about the only thing eating the jelly. i'm going to be pulling the mealworm and jelly feeders soon.   my frustration is not having any morning doves around. and them gosh darn friggin sparrows.
    • It took me almost a year to get those flying squirrels out of my attic about 20 years ago, never did figure out how they got in and out.                                                My birds seem to have all but disappeared. Hope it’s nesting time and they’ll be back soon. Stupid catbirds keep slurping up my grape jelly though. 
    • Nancy, Welcome to the forum.   Thanks for the update. A lot of things can change in the last 10 years! 
    • June 2019 According to secchi disc readings, Eagle Lake near Battle Lake, MN is ranked #1 & Lake Six in the far north of Otter Tail County is ranked #2 w/ depth of 140 ft & clarity readings at times better than Eagle Lake.
    • I see plenty of people fail to slow down for a deer in the ditch, like the deer knows not to jump out.  Or a deer crosses and people don't slow down, even though there is a good chance there's more than one.   I had one run square into the side of my car.  Never saw it.  I thought I got sideswiped by car.  It rocked my car pretty good.  Deer got up, took 5 steps and fell over dead.    
    • Deer jumps out into the 4lane roadway at night, good luck with that speedy reaction time.      Don't over react and put it into oncoming traffic or the ditch.
    • Although I agree,  a higher deer population comes with more collisions.  Ever increasing speed, inattentive driving, and less and less dirt roads have lead to more in my opinion.  Reaction time is paramount to Avoiding deer car collisions.  
    • That part of 94 to Monti is bad for road kills! 🙁