• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A photobucket question for the experts.....

For some reason my photobucket settings have changed and I can not upload pics to the site other than in "medium" size. Then I can resize them smaller, but I can not bring in a large size picture and crop it down as I see fit.

Not that I do a whole lot of pictures, but I like to add them as needed to posts to add to the story. After all good pictures add to every story.

Any ideas? I have tried to change my settings but nothing takes. Is it an issue on my end? or are others having this issue?

I tried that link, and followed the instructions...

No go, the pop up that comes up with the options selections sits to low on my screen and I can not move it to get to the "save" button that photobucket describes it having. Argh... Mabe I can dig up my passwords and us the computer at work, it has a bigger monitor.

Frustrating.....