• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Possible problems with TracerNock

stick

I have been using the Tracer-nocks and really like them. I know the routine on how to put them into "sleep" mode as well as "wake them up". I am unable to "wake them up" anymore. I hold them over the magnet, and they immediately flash once, and then after a few seconds flash twice. They never really activate when wanded over the magnet like they have in the past. Now...I just bought this set this fall, so the batteries are fine. I just can't figure out what's wrong besides maybe these are just defective???

Any thoughts/recommendations?

I had to take my first set back also. No problem with the store replacing them. But I think my problem was the magnet was to far away to activate them. I added another magnet on top of the original and now they work everytime. My riser would not let me put just one magnet close enough but 2 worked perfect.

I'd say they have a defect and take them in and get new ones. I have them also and loved them the first month or so of using them they work everytime in practice and where nice and bright. I probably only shot each one 6-7 times (bought 2) and made sure i shut them off after each use, i'd even pass them by the magnet after shutting them off just to make sure they didnt stay lit. Well come hunting season I grab the one and it wont come on at all so its been sitting in my basement ever since. The other one worked but wasn't as bright but still worsd flawless and when i shot my buck it was the coolest thing i've ever seen. Not sure if i want to buy more, it really helped in finding my arrow and seeing shot placement, but with how many troubles people have with them it makes me wonder if its worth the money. For that price they shouldnt be having so many problems.

I shot my buck with the lumenok and it worked great. Got it as a gift from a buddy a couple of Christmas' ago. Every time I hunted I would check to see if it was working and when I was done hunting I would pull it out a little so it wouldn't accidently turn on.

What a relief to see the arrow in flight and know where I hit him!