• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Koda is a Champion!!

theghost_03

My male Koda recently became titled Champion at a conf. event. It was just his second set of shows and cleaned house once again. He took the event on the Friday and I decided to pull him from the rest of the shows over the weekend to allow some other dogs an oppurtunity at getting pointed. He needed just one point to become titled and took 4 more including best of winners. The judge told us that he would have taken best of breed but there was a female that had just come out of a heat cycle and it drew his interest a bit more than the show.

We are going to be starting with our hunt tests in the spring and I can't wait. He recently got his force fetch work done and things went excellent. So far this year his upland and pond work has been great.

He is titled as a champion now and is OFA excellent, CERF cert, and is ready to start breeding. Any one looking for a stud feel free to contact me. ChampionPicture.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

Congrats!

Sounds like he is the real deal if he can walk in the ring and clean-up the points like that.

Get your field titles going and you will have one of the prominent studs in the midwest. The smile on his face in the photos is nothing compared to what it will be if you get him to a Master - Champion level... ;-)

Good Luck!

Ken

Thanks alot guys!! I am very proud of his accomplishments and very excited for him to continue and prove himself in hunt tests next spring. He truly is in my opinion the prime example of the lab breed that is being bred here in the US.

Charlie is a excellent breeder and has taught me alot about the breed. He has a great thing going and truly cares about the future of the lab breed. He has opened my eyes to alot about the direction I intend to go.