• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fox Sparrow & White-throated Sparrow

Borealhunter

I wish the Fox Sparrow would of moved his head towards me and I wish the bill did not have corn shells bits on it as well but I like the colors of the overall photo. By the way if you want sparrow photos head to Hawk Ridge in Duluth as many species are eating crack corn all over the place near the counter area even a Harris Sparrow was there today but its a little skittish. I am always trying to get better at bird photography but its a lot of fun trying and making mistakes too. OH the raptors were moving today as well in the NW winds.

FoxSparrow2.jpg

White-throatedSparrow2.jpg

I really like the fox sparrow image Mike! What a riot of color you achieved in the bg. A nemesis bird for me, hard to believe that they are out in the open up at the ridge, may have to go check it out....

Most of us are still trying for better bird photos and having fun and making mistakes. The camera skills, the technological skills, and the post processing skills can all be learned (I hope). But your knowledge of, as well as heart for birds starts you well ahead on the learning curve.