• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

cooking show

I saw on the food network channel (or it could have been hgtv) last night, a great wild game cook off contest. We enjoy venison, & have the standard receipes, but what they did was amazing. It was not only venison, but wild turkey, walleye, ect. If you get the chance take a look.
Did a little fising last wk. Pretty slow.
Today had my husb. put the stroller together that we got for the preg. daughter. Now that was entertaining. There is also a bassinet we got. Do you know how many parts there are for that little tiny tiney bassinet..........
(Kmart is going out of business in Brainerd, some things are a gd. deal, last day open is nov. 1).
Char

Hello Char and welcome to our site! I really had a giggle over the small parts in the stroller. That is our mission every Xmas, to find something for my husband to put together. It drives him nuts! He hates doing anything that involves tools unless it is fixing fence.

Hope you enjoy our site and come back often.

------------------
Phyl