• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dexter starts Sunday!!

Ryan_V

I dont know. It seems Dexter has been leaving evidence around I wonder if that will come back to haunt him. The previews again really throw us off track. I think they like teasing us because they know we like it. Hope that did not come out wrong.

Two more shows left and after that the Dexter withdrawl symtoms will set in and they are going to hurt.

Helllloooo Dexter Morgan..... As Debra would say Holy S___.

Man I got a bad feeling about the outcome of next weak hopefully its the trailers that is getting my anxst up. Got no idea how it going to end going to be the greatest ending of all time of all shows.

To top it of tuning into the Vikes just added to the anxst.Dang Vikes

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!! There is ALOT to tie up next week for the end of the season!!! I ended up watching the Vikes (mistake) and then watching Dexter at 10 when the game was pretty much out of reach!! Trinity is becoming quite and adversary!!!! CANT WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK, then I can dump showtime for another 9 months!!

Yeah, it hurt really, really bad. It's almost disturbing. That was the shock of all shocks. I just can't believe they did that to us. I'm almost disappointed. Now only 9 months to dexter. I still can't get over the end. Deb pretty much has it all!! not much else to know!! I'm thinking it will come out that Harry was Dex's bio dad.

Did they really have to get rid of her? I dont understand how Trinity knew how Dexter was found in a pool of blood. Newspaper? Looks like the Dark Passenger is still around for a bit. That was definitely the shock of all shocks