• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dexter starts Sunday!!

Ryan_V

I know! Last season I had no idea how it was going to end. Best Show on TV. Lithgow is going to add an even deeper depth. I was hoping they would bring back Lundy(Kieth Carradine).

I only wish we did not have to wait a weak for the next episode.

Even better then "Weeds"

All week now they are showing 4 hours of Dexter a night up until sunday. they are in season 2 right now and will get through season 3, then sunday starts season 4!!! needless to say, this guy will be tired all week, because it's on from 7-11 each nite. I have all 3 seasons on DVD, but I just like watching it on showtime too!!!

DEXTER!!!!! Tonight!!!!!!!

Watched the end shows of the previous season last night and all jacked up for tonight.

The last two shows caught me off guard again. At the end of the second to the last show I completely forgot how the last show started. Just a precursor of what to expect this season and like you say even better with the addition of Lithgow and the return of Caridean.

Did anyone watch?? I thought it was pretty good!!! dove right into "trinity" and brought back Lundy to fluster Deb right away!! I think the third part of the "trinity" will be good. they said the first two parts...the first (young woman in a tub) and the second (mom falling to her death), but didn't mention the third!! All I can say is I'm excited the new season is here!!

Harry is trying to get him to understand that he cant juggle it all like he thought he could. Trinity Killer is going to be the real test for Mr. Dexter Morgan.

FYI, did you know he and Deb are married in real life? Weird huh

I saw an article in tv guide that said they are married!! that is wierd!!! Harry is trying to be his voice of reason, but he's not listening!! What is Deb going to do when she gets to the laura moser file??

Trying to predict these sub plots are great, We always get surprised in the direction it takes us.

What about Joey Quin is he going to cause trouble for Dexter. And Lundy with that eire suspicion vibe he gives off. Its like he going to get bombarded from all sides later in the show.

Its like he going to get bombarded from all sides later in the show.

I don't know how many times I've said... "Oh no, he's done for now"!!!! the little twists and turns are awesome. the only problem for sundays new episode is the twins are on at the same time!! might have to DVR Dexter and watch it when the game is over, or when it's "over"!!!

I dont see how he can talk his way out of the light situation, especially after he made that other guy stop vandalizing so then his wifey will for sure think it's him cause she caught him and all the vandalism stops. And Lundy is a weird cat himself. There has to be some sort of weird twist involving him too.

Man I have been away from the tube the last three episodes and it looks like I missed a lot.

Went to demand to watch episodes on where it said dexter season 4 and episode 4 is missing arrrr! Looked at episode 5 and saw dexter get shot and shut it off. Cant miss episode 4!!

Then later tonight I checked ondemand again and went to the series part and checked for episode 4 there and they had it!!!! That was a close one. Have not watched it yet but tomorrow 3 hours of Dexter yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Been going nuts sins episode 3.

So many different scenarios each of these subplots can go.

So is Rita going to come clean or will she go further.

Will Deb have a show down of her own, and how does Quin fit in there.

Batista and Laguerta front is going to smooth, I have an uneasy feeling something bad is going to happen on that front.

Is it me or are the women on the show getting hotter, meant that in a respectful way. It is something to watch each character grow and change.

Is it me or are the women on the show getting hotter, meant that in a respectful way. It is something to watch each character grow and change.

It isn't just you!! I pay the most attention to Rita!!!

Rita will come clean and they will be fine!! Not sure about the reporter (Trinity's daughter!?!?!?!) that was a twist of all twists!! Angel and the LT will get busted somewhere, somehow...

I know I've mentioned it before, but 8 to 8:50 is the fastest darn 50 minutes of the week!!!