• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whats your favorite bow ladies?

i am gettin my girlfriend a bow for her birthday. she has never hunted but wants to get into it. i was thinking the razor edge by diamond. any of you ladies have a bow that you like more then others. i want this one to fit her so that we can spend some time in the woods. thanks for any info.

iceman

THE most important thing about bows is personal preference. She will need to shoot a few and find out which one SHE likes best. Some will feel different to her. The only way to know is to have her try a few.

What I would do is maybe buy her some arrows or a bow case or something like that and tell her you want to buy her a bow. Explain to here that they are all different in little ways. You can teach her about it while you shop together.

As someone who's been through a couple bows now, I know that getting the right feel and fit is so important. Plus this way she gets to help pick it out. So much about having a bow is personal, but if you shop for it together it will still be a great gift.

My wife doesn't have any interest to shoot or to hunt, but both my daughters (ages 9 and 6) love to go with me and they each have a bow. My 9 yo old can't wait for opener on saturday. I've got a spot picked for my ground blind for us to share.

I know she'll love it. Good luck iceman.

i dont know what your price range is but my girlfriend just picked up one of the mathews passion bows and she loves it! i too baught her a case some arrows and release and some camo and told her i wanted to get her a bow to start with and it is a good idea to let her try out a few, and if its anything likemy girl just be super patient as my girl was oh so picky! lol good lick and i hope your girl enjoys it!

EK

I got my first bow a year and a half ago and it is a Parker Sidekick XP. My hubby thought that would be a good starter bow. I love it and have been doing 3D shoots with it, until now I am bowhunting for the first time ever. We have looked at the Matthews The Passion and I really like it and hope that that will be my next bow.