• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello Everyone

Well I went to my first sportshow of the year last weekend. I wasn't very impressed with the show, but I had a good time. It was just a small one nothing like the one in Minnapolis.

I've been thinking a lot about getting a new camper. I should say a newer used one or just remodeling the inside of the one we got.
I like how the newer ones are so bright inside. When ours was made they used darker paneling.

Last year at this time I was about going crazy with fishing fever. Luckly It hasn't hit me yet. I've been pretty busy. We are going to put our big old country house up for sell and move to town to a much smaller house.

This year has gone fast. It was last year about this time that I found this web site. I've learned a lot from here over the year from fellow fisher people. When you can't be out there fishing this is a great place to come visit.

It will soon be time to pull out all the tackel boxs rods and reels for there cleaning and relining. Are there any new lines out this year that sound good to try?

Well open water will be coming soon. Are you ready?

<><Mary><>

Hi Mary: Well, I had fishing fever really bad until a few days ago when winter hit here! -15 tonight - I do not like this!!!!!I went to the first Fargo boat show a few weeks ago and it too was a disappointment, but we are going to the big one in Fargo tomorrow which should be a lot better. Too cold to do anything else except clean house anyway, and the house will still be here when we get home.

Actually got the husband to go with me - I think it had something to do with the fact that he is going to a horse sale in 2 weeks and I explained that if he wanted someone to feed horses while he was gone he best be going to this boat show. I just have such a way about me!

We have been busy doing some fix up things in the house this winter so I can play this summer. A (divorced) friend of ours was over last night and said he should probably be doing some stuff in his house but was just not inspired. My husband offered to lend me to him to b---- at him until he gets it done for a couple of weeks. Nice guy.

Oh well, looking forward to summer - it has to be here pretty soon. I think we should title this site "Gals that like to fish in the summer"!

I am sure I will know everything that is new on the market after tomorrow.

------------------
Phyl

Hi Mary: Well, since I had the husband along it was not good shopping. Every time I started to look at something he walked off. One thing I did see at the first show was a minnow bucket with kind of a spout so you could pour out one minnow at a time which would really be nice in cold weather. But I could not find one at this show. Of course there were lots of really nice expensive boats, but did not get a chance to see much else. Dave from In Fisherman gave a really good talk on Walleye fishing. Can't believe I spent the whole day there and only came home with some fishing clogs. Last year my daughter and I did a really good job on our credit cards! Now if this weather would just straighten up so the ice would leave I would feel a lot better.

------------------
Phyl