• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I AM BACK FROM VACATION

Maryjl

I got back from vacation last nite. I decided to stay a few days longer then the original plan. The fishing was kind of on and off but we had a good time. On Saturday the 1st of Sept we took another couple out fishing with us and guess who caught all the fish? Yes it was the women we must of caught 6 nice pan fish each and I don't remember the men catching any that were big enough to keep. On Wed. Sept 5th we had a little fishing contest with 4 other couples that were there and we lucked out and won thanks to hubby he caught a 15 inch Small mouth Bass and we got into a school of White Bass and caught 14 of them. I only caught 2 he caught the rest so the tables turned on that day. On Thurs Sept 6th we went out torwards evening and caught 4 nice walleyes. So we ended up with enough fish to have a nice fish fry and brought home 5 packages for the freezer for this winter. Hubby came back on Sun Sept 9th he had to go back to work, but I decided to stay a few more days. On Monday I cleaned the whole outside of our camper and the awning and washed the windows. Tue and Wed some fellow campers and I sat in front of the tv watching to see what was happening in the world after this terrible act of terrorism. I got a lot done on an afgan that I'm making for my daughter that is getting married in Oct in her wedding colors. I also read 2 books and started on a 3rd. Now I have to consentrate on this wedding we have coming up on the 13th of Oct. I just hope I can find the time to get in a few more weekends of fishing in before and after the wedding. I'm really hoping for a really nice and long fall. Fall fishing is my favorite fishing time.
Happy Fishing <><Mary><>

mary man it is about time!! sounds like you had a great time!! sounds like hubby gets enough static?? hehehe. will be up there this weekend. probably the last for the season. the kids start deer hunting next weekend so there goes my fishing. hope the weather behaves! will be on shields most of the time, depending on the wind. take care. del

delmuts,
Hope you and the kids have a great time and stay warm and dry. We won't be going back until next week end on the 21st. Don't worry about hubby he gives it right back and most of the time this year he has out fished me. You have just heard about the few times I caught the most fish. I'm afraid with this wedding coming up I'm going to have to devote a lot of my time on it now since I do just about everything myself from making the flowers, cake, all the food and the pictures. Maybe I sould serve fish that would give me a good excuse to go a lot more between now and then grin.gif

HAPPY FISHING <><Mary><>