• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SHORE FISHING

WE LOVE FISHING BUT DO NOT OWN A BOAT WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW GOOD PLACES TO FISH FROM THE SHORE , WE LIVE IN MINNEAPOLIS AND WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SHORE FISHING ON THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER ANY GOOD FISHING SPOTS

HI LADYSAM,

I can't answer your questions, but I can tell you where to go for answers. Go down to the Regional Forums and post your question in the Metro Area Lakes and Rivers. They should have alot of good ideas for you there.

I fish in the Southren Area of Minnesota. Mostly in the Waterville area thats about 45 minutes south of Minnapolis.

Its nice to see other Lady Anglers post on here. They are few and far between so please come back and let us know how your fishing is doing or if you have other questions.

<>< Mary ><>

The best spot I have ever fished on the Mississippi River is where the Minnehaha creek flows into the river. This is just behind the Ford Dam. You catch all kinds of fish, and you never know what you have until you bring it up. Their are a lot of big fish

LadySam,
If your willing to drive a little, try checking out the spillways across from the lock and dam at Pioneer(across form Alma Dam in Wabasha. Also in Wabasha, there are some real good back water sloughs that are(can be) hot in the spring along with the dike(sp?) road between Wabasha and Nelson, WIS.

If not the Miss, buy some waders and do some stream/river wading for trout and smallmouth down my way SPring Valley. Good luck finding shore spots. I too do not own a boat and have spent many years finding decent shore fishing spots! Keep the rods bendin'!!!
Jim W