• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Concrete patio crack sealer

anchor man

I'm looking to seal a crack on my concrete patio, but don't know which product to use. I see there's colored silicone, some stuff with mortar in it, which is best to use? The crack is only about 1/8 to 1/4inch at the widest.

Thanks

sonnebourne sl 1 crack sealant good stuff everthing must be prepared perfectly in order for it to work ,or else it will peel out of the crack like a banana peel the advantage of it is that it stays pliable so it can move with the crack any type of reinforcement in the slab? it should be adressed or water will get in there ,once that does the fill underneath becomes saturated then it will freeze this winter and expand and you guessed it more cracks next year.