• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Christmas Lake

Renneberg

Renneberg, I haven't been out to Christmas yet, but I have been there for trout the past couple of summers. I think it's still too cool yet. We've done well when it gets warmer in June on the south side with 7-8 kernels of corn up the line from a night crawler and a slip bobber fishing 30-35 down. Wait until the trout take the bobber down for a while. Sometimes they like to nibble.
Good Luck

Tjhunter and I made it out to xmas lake last night and we caught two rainbows (10 incher and a 28 incher). Tjhunter also had another good size rainbow on that he lost close to the boat. We also caught crappies, sunnies, largemouth bass and a few small northerns. Not bad for 3 hours of fishing.