• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pheasants or Ducks

Or if you're a bowhunter, do you go after deer? And about the time you're sitting in a tree you see ducks going into the pond! or you hear pheasants cackling! Its a great time of the year!!

Myself, I'll be after pheasants in South Dakota!!! Yes!!

My place of employment forces me to take five weeks of paid vacation every year, so right now I'm into ten days off. I hate it but have no choice. Just got back from sturgeon fishing in Wisconsin, next is duck hunting. That is followed by Walleyes in SoDak. Then we have a group that is goose hunting at Lac Qui Parle. Mornings in the goose blinds, afternoons either duck hunting, Pheasant hunting, or Walleye fishing the river. Pack for everything and just go and keep your options open.

Icehousebob....you're killing us...

I'm heading for the stand. Hunted fowl after work 3 times this week...not many moving at all.

Moon's gone and I've been seeing deer at sun-up on the way to work...it's time to put some venison in the freezer!!

What are you folks going after this weekend? Looks like warm weather and bluebird skies. My first reaction is pheasants but with corn still up, maybe ducks are the way to go.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.