• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2007 Honda 680 Rincon $

WALLEYEDUDE2001

I have a lead on a used '07 Honda. Is has rather high miles (in my opinion), over 2,500 for an '07. They are asking 4,000. It sounds like it needs new tires & I believe there is no winch is on the unit now. A deal or not ? I do not know much about atv pricing. How are the Rincon's as far as durabilty ?

For a 2007 that is a pretty good deal. I wouldnt worry about the miles too much just make sure the regular maintenance has been done on it. If that is the machine you like, buy it. As far as reliability that is about the most reliable you can get.

I just looked up the NADA price for a 2007 Rincon and it list it at $7,849. Now that does not take into account the miles but that gives you an idea of where to start. I think you can also get a pricing guide from Kelly Blue books if you wish. To me that price seems really low. Do you know the seller? You may be in line for a great deal or that machine may have been stolen or beat to death. You just can't tell unless you know the seller. Just remember buyer beware. All I can say is I would not even think about selling my 2007 Foreman for that low of a price.

Paul you are correct. I went back on the site and did the used value for the machine. $5,620 is the average retail for that unit and $4,275 is the low retail. So maybe it is just someone who needs to move it fast because they are strapped for cash???

That's decent deal if the machine checks out. I've got an 06 rincon with almost 2400 miles and I wouldn't I'd let it go for less than 4000.

As far as durablity well about the only thing I haven't done to mine is sink it and it still runs like a champ.