• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NFC North Predictions

Scott M

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
Vikes 9-7 - Vikes win as they beat the pack twice.

Pack 9-7

Bears 8-8

Lions 4-11 and that's pushing it.

Sandmannd, you must figure the Lions won't even show up for #16, eh? grin

Hah, didn't catch that. Didn't the league take a game away from them this year just to make it fair to see if they can win and also to take away the pain of watching them? shocked

Sandman- I am laughing at you saying they will beat the Packers twice, did you notice they play the Pack in Nov?? thats a loss for sure for the Vikqueens in COLD WEATHER!!

Hey, if Favre can win in the dome once, we can win in the winter.

I don't see the Packers being a contender. They've done nothing to noticeably improve themselves so far this off-season, and they'll be running a completely different defensive scheme. (Not to mention, I'm just tired of reading all the "rah rah" [PoorWordUsage] their fans are posting)

Vikes 10-6

Bears 9-7

Pack 7-9

Lions 3-13

As a side-prediction, I bet Cutler throws a temper-tantrum sometime during the season because he reads something negative about himself in the Tribune that hurts his feelings.

I think I might be taking my frustrations from our coach's lack of game-management skills out on my Bears and Packers predictions, but I'll let it slide for now. I also think that if we had a coach who could effectively make game time adjustments and call a good offensive game, we could easily be 12-4 or better.

Sandman- I am laughing at you saying they will beat the Packers twice, did you notice they play the Pack in Nov?? thats a loss for sure for the Vikqueens in COLD WEATHER!!

Wasn't it wintertime when the Vikings absolutely creamed the Packers in a first round playoff game at Limbew field? Seem to think so!

Vikings 13-3, I am an optimist, or I drink heavily.

Bears 10-6, They could be even better if they had better fans.

Packers 7-9, Lots of bad breaks and questionable calls from the booth er I mean refs.

Lions 0-8, Rest of season cancelled due to mercy rule.

And that was back in 04' what did the lose 31-17 ohh well. I will admit back then the Vikqueens had a smart QB look what they have now? Nothing... Right now they have one guy who when he comes in the huddle none of the players can understand a word he is saying to them and the other they have on the roster is a unproven QB who has played for the worst team the last 5 years. They will not beat the Pack at Lambeau mark my words..

Vikes: 10-6

Bears: 9-7

Packers: 9-7

Lions: 4-12

That may be a long shot for Detroit, but who knows. I also think we have a window to go 11-5 or 12-4. I am still not sold on the Cutler thing in chicago, yet. Guess we all will see come season time. The packers, well they continue their defensive woes and finish just ahead of the .500 mark.

i predict sage will win the starting spot and play at a pretty high level and we will be 11-5 or 12-4.

i predict cutler is a good qb but also over rated for being on the bears with wr's that aren't very good and an aging defense that isn't as good as it once was....don't care what their record is as long as ours is better.

i predict rodgers is the best qb in the division but the lucky horseshoe that has been lodged in their rear end seems to be gone since favre left....once again i don't care what their record is as long as ours is better.

lions lol...they are a bad team and are even worse when they added daunte stinkpepper.

i also predict jared is gonna eat these qbs for lunch and our line will shut down every teams running game..even if the wall gets suspended for the first 4 games i have us at 3-1 minimum.

ej is back, griffin is playin at a higher level, we replaced sharper with tyrell, udeze is back, we got a smarter qb with more savy.....come get some!! DIVISION CHAMPS AGAIN

i predict sage will win the starting spot and play at a pretty high level and we will be 11-5 or 12-4.

i predict cutler is a good qb but also over rated for being on the bears with wr's that aren't very good and an aging defense that isn't as good as it once was....don't care what their record is as long as ours is better.

i predict rodgers is the best qb in the division but the lucky horseshoe that has been lodged in their rear end seems to be gone since favre left....once again i don't care what their record is as long as ours is better.

lions lol...they are a bad team and are even worse when they added daunte stinkpepper.

i also predict jared is gonna eat these qbs for lunch and our line will shut down every teams running game..even if the wall gets suspended for the first 4 games i have us at 3-1 minimum.

ej is back, griffin is playin at a higher level, we replaced sharper with tyrell, udeze is back, we got a smarter qb with more savy.....come get some!! DIVISION CHAMPS AGAIN

Good Post!!!!!!!!!