• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It was only a matter of time...

Hey it's been about 10 years since the law has stopped me for a traffic infraction and not less than a block from my house it happened yesterday afternoon LOL. You know the 4 way stop before you make the right on to my street Todd? Well Mr. policeman ticketed me for not coming to a full stop there. It was a good run while it lasted blush

Did you come to a complete stop after you hit the police car laughlaugh ? That really sucks , the points and the fine and surcharge make it a real kick in the butt. The thing to be real careful about is another ticket and its financial consequences. The stop sign violation will get you 3 points. If you are unlucky enough to get another violation resulting in 3 points within 18 months not only do you have to pay that fine and surcharge but you are also liable for a $300 Driver Safety Assessment Fee madmad . By the time you are all done you could of just about bought two shiny new LX5s.

Thats much, much better. Just wanted to let everyone know about that lovely $300 driver safety assesment fee the state has come up with. Not too many people are aware of it, I think it went into effect at the end of 2004. I didn't know anything about it until a friend called me for some advice. For a speeding ticket (a well deserved one at that but even so) it ended up costing him close to $500. Ouch!

Walleye season is right around the corner smile