• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ok, so I am thinking the 16th of May I am heading down to Cannon Falls to hit the bike trail down there. Who else is up for the GTG still and would that work for everyone interested?

I was thinking the 17th, but I go back to work at 6am that Monday, so I want to have some time to rest as I plan on doing the whole trail.

For those who might come but might be traveling a distance, I was planning on being there around 10am. Does that work???

Here is a site about the trail: cannonvalleytrail.com.

Not sure what other details anyone needs to know, but here is what I have so far. (I'm also thinking of checking out the winery down there!) winkgrin

Shoot hondarider!!! Oh well, we'll have to do another gtg this summer that you can make. You can plan that one! grin The bike is getting out tomorrow. Not sure where I'll head, but it's going somewhere.

I was trying other weekends in May, but the weekend of the 9th is fishing opener and the weekend of the 23 is Memorial weekend. frown I plan on hitting way more trails and will probably go down there more than once, so if you wanna go biking sometime let me know: [email protected]. I don't mind traveling to find a great trail smile.

For personal reasons, I need to back out from this gtg. Not many people are showing up it looks like, but if other people want to go have fun.

I do plan on hitting that trail sometime this summer. If anyone else is interested in doing a gtg, let me know. Anyone looking to hit up trails this summer in the metro area (I'll even travel a little outside the metro if I have enough time off of work) feel free to email me at [email protected].

Sorry everyone frown.

Never have, but I have vacation coming up soon and wouldn't mind riding up that way. Hey, if all goes well, I might be living up by Lake Calhoun before the end of the year, would get to know the area before I move smile. grin