• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost Tapes

pinkfloyd4ever

Has anyone seen this show? On animal planet I believe, or A&E, the premise is playing footage found of people who have gone missing or other similar stories?

Seems to be set up as authentic, but seems a little odd.

One episode was alleged to be camcorder found in the Australian Rain Forest and guy may have been killed by thought to be extinct lizard? Other one I've seen was woman with DNR in the rockies trying to bust a poaching ring and her web cams catch a bigfoot, but the poachers are after her for her trying to arrest them. They get to her cabin with their guns and then are attacked by something, with the thought that the bigfoot was protecting her.....

I have seen that episode too,I think the guy that was eaten by the lizzard was all real footage, but the woman conservation officer part had alot of stuff edited into the show. Kinda freaky, I had 4 more shows tevoed but after not watching them for a couple months I deleted them.

Per wiki...which isnt always very reliable:

Lost Tapes is a half-hour American thriller documentary and docufiction television series that aired the pilot/a sneak preview on October 30, 2008 on Animal Planet for Halloween, but officially premiered January 26, 2009.[1] The program, a mix of documentary and docufiction, depicts fictitious footage of traumatic stories that are "inspired by the possibility that hidden creatures exist" and is centered on cryptozoological creatures (cryptids), including the Chupacabra and Bigfoot. Two episodes, each thirty minutes long, are aired back-to-back for a total running time of one hour. The show now airs at 10 and 10:30 PM E/P on Tuesdays.[2]