• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Boat Seats

ellroy2

I have a question about getting new boat seats. The boat is still in storage so I can't take a look at it. When you buy new seats, do you have to buy new posts and mounts, or do they come with new ones? If you just buy the seats, do you just screw the old ones off and mount the new ones on? Thanks

I have found most are pretty universal easy to bolt up

You get what you pay I bought one at fleet waste of money

looked good but were bad

My old boat was a crestliner those seats were 18 yrs before i replaced them I happen to know a guy a crestliner got some

250$$$ seats cheap but they were good ones

So i guesss in my opinion spend the money !!!!

The boat is a 2002 Alumacraft. Would Alumacraft have seats to buy for this boat? I was looking at the Tempress Deluxe. I have heard they are pretty good. There were only two seats for the boat when it was bought, so we have been using a little cheap seat up front as a third seat. I hope the post on that one isn't weird. I have never really payed attention.