• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

8" Fish hole cover!!!!!!!

DCL

Does anyone make a smaller fish hole and cover. Would like to drill a 6-8" hole and have a 8-10" cover to put on it for the camera so we don't have it in a hole we are fishing out of. Don't have a lot of floor space left to use the big hole covers. Thanks for any info.

Yes that is what I'm looking for, a smaller catch cover.I want to cut another hole in the floor of our house to use to put the camera down instead of putting the camera in the hole we are fishing out of. We don't have alot of floor space so i wanted to just cut a 8-10 hole, wondering if someone makes a hole and cover that size. The covers we have now are 14 or 16" across. With a hole just for the camera we can spin it to watch 2 or 3 of our fishing holes. Could just cut the hole and make a wooden cover. Just wondering if there was a catch cover????