Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justfishingaround

Marcum vs560

12 posts in this topic

So my vs560 doesnt turn on,called Nature vision and sent in unit they call back and tell me the camera head is the problem and guess what, It is now obsolete! Yep thats right my 3year old $499. camera is now worthless. But they said they would give me a really good deal on a new one. Does Any body else fix those things?

Not that I know of...

Samething happened to me last year. They give me a simular answer also. I feel that they treated me fair.

Im afraid to use mine. Just kidding but it seems inevidable that it will stop working.

Check the big popular auction site. Someone is selling just the camera unit on there. It's lights don't work, but it's only 99 cents at the moment with one bidder. Maybe you can take it apart and put the two together.

Or call Fishlectronics. I don't know if they work on camera units, but they repair flashers, depth finders, and trolling motors.

Also, the Big C has their own brand of camera with a rotating head unit. I think it was $220 last time I checked.

Same thing happened to me last year!! THey gave me a new vs 820 that I already sent in to replace a camera. Since it has been great!

I've got a 560 that the monitor is out on. The camera works fine.

What kind of a price do they offer for a 820 in exchange for the broken one?

You folks need to exchange info so that one of you can put together a working camera and the other can get a few bucks out of the deal.

MuleShack- How do you know your monitor is out? Just wondering because mine doesn't even turn on and they said it was because of the camera part.

I tried plugging a 12v auto plug connector from the 12V outlet in my house into the front port and she fried just like that.

Live and learn...gotta hook it right to the battery, not the unit. crazy