Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coombia21

spearing

9 posts in this topic

i was wondering what i need to get into spearing i would like to buy the stuff for spearing now so i can get it at a discount for next year

Beege im sorry but your wrong. The most important thing is the BEER!!! LOL

lol that nerver stoped me but good for you, i think i would of been better at spearing if i hadnt always passed out when i was trying lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hey you guys-you forget I'm an old Alaskan.  I know all I need to know about the dingbat and her famous family. If you are actually accepting her blather as useful intelligence and knowledge than you are as squirrely as she is. Let her just fade away for Pete's sake.
    • Hi Dave.  We have talked about this briefly a year or two ago.  Due to the paranoia factor on this site I and most others aren't here as much.  I do miss guys like you Dave.  I remember the pic of your camper at Itasca so we took a drive through this summer.   I wondered where your spot was.  Man I hope you come out of this alright Dave.  My Uncle had diabetes bad and finally lost the battle.  The docs said change your diet or take the shot.  He said give me the shots.  Well that lasted for many years and his body finally gave in..  He should have changed his diet too.  I took him to a couple of bear baits he wanted to see and he told me his feet were finally giving in.  AND he was a tough guy.   Anyway Dave we all love you and I hope you can persevere....   I am thinking good things for you so you think positive too.....    Barry.    Hope this isn't deleted for one of their paranoid reasons...  If it is deleted I will never be back as many others.   So sad.....
    • It is interesting how people got out so early.  I have done it too.  3 or 4 hits with the spud and it is alright.......  NO it isn't ....  It is manly to talk about getting on the ice first.  Well now that I am older I realize it is stupid talk not manly.  The fishing sales world is just as guilty.  They talk about the first ice fishing being so good.  They actually are hugely responsible for getting stupid people out on thin ice.  The lets make a buck is more important than anything.  ANYTHING!!! 
    • Great pictures.   I'm used to seeing eagles, but those pictures are outstanding. 
    • Didn't I just do that?   Can't you read? 
    • Only if they have a drinking problem and maybe me implants.  That's all the Canadian folks care about....
    • That sounds like a great idea. 
    • I know perfectly well how phishing works.   Typical Liberal thinks anyone who is not toeing the party line is ignorant.    It isn't that hard to phish a fool like podesta.
    • I feel like we were just water skiing not to long ago!  Definitely caught a sun burn for deer season ha.  I'll be doing my fishing at the grocery store for a bit yet.
    • Remember, your fishing for pickerel!!  No such thing as walleye where your fishing
  • Our Sponsors